Friday, April 8, 2011

That day! 7th of April =)


Yes! My birthday! Hahaha. My 21st birthday and I got this from my grandma and aunty. Thank you! ♥♥♥





Like last year, I had midterm test on my birthday (Thurs). Not only that, physiology quiz as well. So, classmates celebrated Jack, Alex and my birthday on Mon. Jack is 1 day older than me. Alex was born on the same day as me, but one year earlier. Hahaha.





This is the gift from my Lenglui friends - HL, Kaiwen, Xiaocui, Seok, Yinhuan and Sawyi. We have tests and quiz almost every week. Yet, they have time to make this for me. The first time Kw sew! Touched! ^^ ♥♥♥





Have been looking forward to tonight's celebration with my friends. Yy promised to have a M&M session with me this afternoon to decide what clothes to wear tonight. But she fell sick. Sobb. So afraid that she couldn't attend the party. At last, she made it. Even though she's still suffering from stomachache. ♥♥♥





Not much photos taken with Yy this time. Can see that she's really suffering. Sighhh~





Kityee said she was shy to call this korean waiter as oppa (brother in korean). So my sister said "Just call him ajoessi la. (uncle in korean)". Hahaha.





Free drink given by ajoessi. Cz it's my birthday! Hahaha.






Present from Yunyi, Suetteng, Hongyao, Kelly, Kityee and Baoling. A watch from Vincci. Thanks! ♥♥♥ They say it matches my dresscode tonight so well. Hahaha.




Still have to claim my birthday present from a few person. Especially my brother! Haha.



Lastly, CYY, GET WELL SOON! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment