Thursday, April 14, 2011

Regurgitation

Tuesday's Microbiology Lab, we played with saliva. Today's Physiology Lab? We played with URINE!!!!!!!!! OMG~




We need 4 volunteers to contribute their urine. But only 3 guys raised their hands. We still need one more! Since my group were sitting in the first row, Mr Tian asked us one by one to contribute our urine. ==




Mr Tian : You. Okay?
I : No. Cannot.
Mr Tian : Why cannot?
I : I have my own reason.
Mr Tian : See. You have this kind of privilege. *Laugh*




Deng! The whole class also know lo. Swt! My practical class has around 15 guys. But only 3 of them volunteered. This kind of jobs should be their job! It's easier for them to get the urine ma! Yohh~



Now it's the time for dinner. I don't feel like eating when I imagine the cups of urine on my table. Yuckkk~ I didn't help in measuring the pH, temperature, specific gravity, chloride concentration and etc. Anything related to the urine was none of my business. LOL~ I just helped to record the results.




Anyway, the pictures of cups of urine just can't be deleted from my mind~ *urrkk~*




* Thanks, my friends, for contributing urine for the experiment. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment