Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm insane~


This week, I disturbed my sibling almost everyday! Hahaha.


*Brother don't want to bother me. Hahaha.*



Yesterday we had Microbiology Lab. Before entering the lab, I taught my friend how to read the English word --- Microbiology. I point, they read.




"Micro... Bio.. Microbio... Logy... Logy... Logy... Gy... Gy... Gy... Robio..."




Hahahaha! We laughed till no energy and lean against the door! Super crazyyyyy! LOL~




This last lab was fun! We were told to contribute saliva for this experiment. The lab assistant prepared chewing gum for us to stimulate saliva. Although one group only needs one person to contribute his/her saliva, we ate the chewing gum for fun. I paid RM1000+ for this subject. It's okay if I eat only a piece of the chewing gum right? Hahahaha.




*LL with Ms Leong*



*Nahhh~ Our chewing gum~ Hahaha.*



*Last Microbiology Lab*



And yesterday, after the lecture at 8pm, I was the first few to leave the lecture hall. Then, I stand beside the door. Whenever my friends came out, I bow and said "Kamsahamnida". Hahaha. I like this job. Maybe I can work in Korean restaurant after graduated? Stand there and say "Kamsahamnida". Hahaha~




Don't know what's wrong with myself. LOL~ I want to go home~ Yeah yeah! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment