Monday, April 11, 2011

Handmade Calender


Finally I've got my birthday present from my friends!



♥ The little princess calender ♥






*They made it into a princess. But too bad. My blog is no longer known as the princess diaries. Haha. But still, I love it. Muahahaha~*



Everything is handmade. They sew the days, months, little princess, EVERYTHING! I just need to change the month and the position of days. Then, I can continue to use it for months and years. ^^




Housemates said that it's very nice! Hahaha. I feel the same way too~ Appreciate it so much!
Yunyi said the little princess does look like me. LOL~





I placed it on my table. Together with the photo puzzle. The photo puzzle was my birthday present in year 2009. Given by HL they all as well.






Memorable presents, I'll keep it nicely~ They are always on my table.
Just like you all.



Always on my mind~ ^^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment