Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Account Being Hacked?


Facebook... Biochem report... Draw graph... A peaceful night~ *Wink*




Suddenly, my FB account showed this!



*Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes. *




WTH?!




I thought maybe the system went wrong. So after awhile, I tried to refresh. The same page shown on the screen. Refresh summore. Same thing happened. Friends said maybe my account is being hacked!




This is what Kai Wen saw when she clicked into my profile.



*There are no more posts to show.*




My profile was private. I'm afraid that I can't view my profile. How to add back my friends? How to save the photos inside? Lots of questions came to my mind at once. And I really feel like crying! ='(




Keep trying for around 20 minutes. I was able to sign in again! Phewwwww~ Thank god! The first thing I did was to change password!




Please! Don't hack my account! =(




* Just finished bathing. How good is that if I were at home? Dad will help me to dry my hair... =) Done with Biochem report. Gotta continue with Microbio report. Yeahhh~ ^^


5 comments:

  1. Hey my friend had the same thing too.... But the hacker won't just give up like that. He will do it from time to time. Make sure you double secure your fb account, make the pw as complicated as possible. Do not link any other IM's to fb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zyenyi, what is IM? I'm not sure whether my account is being hacked or just the system went wrong. Cz I have 1 friend told me, yesterday her account was like this also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the hackers can do it even without you knowing it. He/she can go online using your acc when you are not. Most probably stalking around for girls and some other information. Do the secure thing for your fb, hide all e-mail add, msn, skype etc. No use even if you changed the pw. My friend changed a couple of times last night and the hacker can still log in via her acc. They have this hacking software. Beware. I've seen how they work. Scary~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to hide the email address in FB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh~ Zyenyi. Can already. Hahaha. Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete