Friday, March 4, 2011


Week 7 is over.
Handed in 3 reports.
Sat for 3 tests.
And there are more to come in the following weeks. =p


Didn't want to care too much.
But I just can't do that.
Thought of having a nice nap today after test.
But when the alarm rang,
My heart beats so fast and I couldn't fall asleep anymore.
Maybe it's awake that I still have lots of things to do.
Study for tests, reports and so on.


Aunt's birthday today and we went out for dinner.
Brother asked me not to wear like this. =(
But I just wanted to wear my boyf shirt for at least once.
Keep for a long time d but never wear.


Does it look weird? =(



Oh yeah! A good news for 1425 tenants. Our modem is back. Finally!!! It has been missing for almost 1 month. We'll take good care of you from today onwards. Hehe.



Ok. Time to study. Principles of Biotech, I love you and please love me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment