Saturday, March 26, 2011

Something Interesting~


Would like to share some interesting photos here... Hehehe~


*Will try this tmr. Creative leh!*


*Yiiiii~ I won't hold it!*


*It's so true~*



*"What time is it now?" How long do you need to answer my question?*
(I only know how to count the cube root of 1728 and 3! LOL~)



*Confess to me in this way then you'll have to eat yourself! =p*


*If you have more than 8, you're considered as lucky!*
I had 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18



*Now only I know. Next time cannot simply show hand sign o~*



*The secret behind these 2 songs*



*Not good to be too thin. Hahaha*



*Do you know how to read?*




*Message your friends! ^^*

2 comments:

  1. the hotdog cooked together with spaghetti, will be too soft or not oh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No time to try! Hahaha. Will try it next week when I'm back to IPOH again! After that let you know ya. Hahaha! ^^

    ReplyDelete