Monday, March 21, 2011

Are you the SAME?


Have just read SzeYan's blog yesterday. She mentioned that she had the bad habit of quickly scanning through SMS and then continue with her work, thinking that she'll reply later when she finished her work. But in the end, ended up forgetting to reply. LOL~ Me tooooooooooooo!




But I have 2 more bad habits. First, usually I don't comb my hair in the morning. I only comb my hair the moment I wanna step out from my house. Hahahaha. Usually weekends, I don't comb my hair at all. And it's super messy! But who cares? Haha.




Messy? (And don't be surprised. I used to sit like this when I'm at home. XD)




Second, I always wear housewear shirts when going out. LOL~ Everytime I drive back from Ipoh to Kampar, I'll just simply wear a T-shirt and shorts. And my dad always nag me by saying "Wear nicer la! If the car broke down, see how are you going to ask for help from the people around." My principle is, I'm just driving back to Kampar what. In the car, who's going to see me? =p



Am I very different from the Kit Yin that you know? Hahahaha. THIS IS REAL! THIS IS ME!

5 comments:

  1. lolz...this one call messy?
    no lah...wont look messy lo...indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. cz i've straighten my hair. if i didn't, you'll see only GRASS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think everybody is the same like u~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, a lot of people like you one. no worry

    ReplyDelete