Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cockroach Killer!


Ladies & Gentleman... I killed 3 cockroaches yesterday! @@




The American Cockroach!
(Knew this from the Pest Control Training during Internship. =p)




I'm afraid of most of the animals and insects. Dogs la, cats la, mice la, dragonflies la, grasshoppers la, beetles la, crickets la, lizards la... APA PUN TAKUT! ><



The only thing that I'm proud of myself is that "I don't really afraid of cockroaches". Hahaha! Although will still scream like hell, I dare to hit it with newspaper.



Don't know what's wrong with it yesterday. There were 3 cockroaches ran into Suetteng's room from the toilet. But we've already covered the hole. Where does it come from? The window?



And yesterday, we did the same thing for 3 times. The cockroach ran and hide under St's cupboard. So, St stands on the chair and makes the cupboard slanting; Ah chai sits on St's bed, uses both legs to prevent the drawers from opening; I sit on St's bed as well, one hand holding broom, one hand holding newspaper and get ready to hit the cockroach. @@



After one is killed, its soulmate came to find it. St shouted 'jie ying, the second cockroach!" So, we "mai wai" again (get into our positions). After that, I continued with my report. 12 something in the midnight, Ah chai opened the toilet's door, she saw another one. (This is the baby cockroach. Wanna find its parents. ><) Again, it ran into St's room. My god~ And it is died in the end.



Help~~~~ Ah chai said I've broke Kityee's record. She killed 3 cockroaches in a week. But I killed 3 within a few hours. T.T I don't wish to kill them. But I'm afraid that they'll run into my room.



So... Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment