Monday, March 14, 2011

14/3/2011


Look! Others were rehearsing but Kaiwen and I....






Hahaha. Hoi! We did our job okay? It was a presentation rehearsal. Kaiwen and I were the first 2 speakers. That's why we were free to do yoga after our turn to present. Hehe. We even acted this scene in the drama Secret Garden.








We just can't stop laughing! And we ran away after seeing each other's face! Hahahaha. Now I know how tough is this to control your laughter when you're acting for a drama. Hahaha



Tmr's the presentation. Hopefully we can do well. And I'm waiting for Wednesday!!!




I don't have any classes this Wednesday! Badminton! Badminton! Haha. Next week's gonna start with all the Test II. This is the only week that I can enjoy. I'll feel guilty if I don't enjoy this week much as much as I can. Hahaha! Alright. Gotta memorize script now.



Good night! ♥



*p/s: It was so fun to sing with friends at the lakeside with guitar at night and play basketball with them! Badminton and ping pong sessions are soon to come! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment