Friday, January 29, 2010


This week didn't go back to Ipoh ler. Cause friday night got season drum's meeting, today gotta discuss assignment and tmr will be attending softskill program.

HOI~! Mana boleh ini macam arh? Saya ni PBSM(Pasti Balik Setiap Minggu) president wor... Must go back every week one ler... Sob.

Never mind le. I think since Foundation, I go home every week. Only once or twice I stayed here for 2 weeks.

The feeling of staying here is soooooooooooooooo.... LONELY?!?! Cause my housemates (my secondary schoolmates) all went back to Ipoh d... *Cry*

But luckily, I still have friends here. This morning went to mambang diawan to play badminton with Member and her friends. Yessshhh~! I like the feeling of exercising and sweating alot. Hahaha.

Now, I'm waiting for another 3 lengluisss to come to weiyin's house and discuss assignment. After that gonna have dinner with ah seok and weiyin... Huuhuuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment