Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mouuussseeeee arrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


Mickey is in my Yi Po's room!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!!!!!!!



They've no idea where the mouse came from. My grandma only saw the mouse running from my auntie's room to my yi po's room. Uhmm.. Shouldn't say running, cause its movement is quite slow. Jogging?? SuWettt!


My sister helped her to seek for the mouse but she couldn't find.










I asked her "You don't scared meh?"
"Scared gah. If it runs out, I will jump onto the sofa and SHOUTTTT!"

Hahahha...


And my auntie is soooooooooooo funny. She said " Ying ar... Go and help her la... You dare to dissect mouse, sure dare to catch the mouse."


PLEASE arrrhhhh~~~


The mouse that i dissect won't be moving one lor okay? This one will be moving around and even jump onto my feet. LOL! NO WAY!!!! Hohohoho.


Nah. It is fixed on the wax. WONT MOVE!

After around half an hour, we were tired of seeking for the mouse and wanna go home. Me too. Cause I have no 'movie' to watch. Thought can watch something interesting in the process of catching the mouse geh.. Who knows...... THERE'S NOTHING TO WATCH... LOL

SO! I guess... Tonight, my yi po is going to sleep in the living room... Hahahaha... Pity... Hope that the little mickey will come out probably by tomorrow??? Otherwise, my yi po will be sleeping in the living room for the rest of her life perhaps. Hahaha!

4 comments:

  1. ah fish go catch lar ... kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..dun pity ppl...someday it run to ur room the dun cry..u go and catch it and sell to utar lar...let ppl dissect!!hahaaah..or u dissect it urself la..u still have ur dissecting kit rite?:P

    ReplyDelete