Friday, January 22, 2010

Testimonial~

I nearly lost my files. The files which I put my certificates from primary school to university... ...
Last sunday, i was in Kampar. My parents called me. They said maybe the files were sold together with the oldnewspaper. OH SHIT!!! Where did i put them uhh??? After applied for PTPTN, i never touch my files at all. Normally I'll put them in the cupboard, but my parents said they couldn't find them. HO SE LIAO~ But luckily after half an hour, my parents had found them. PHEWWW~ Guess where are them? ... Inside the box that i put old books~
And today, once i reached home, my dad said "Nah. Keep your files properly." Then I have a look at my certificates. Suddenly found the testimonial written by my F5 form teacher. Nonono. Approved by her only. It was written by my friend. This supposed to be the form teacher's job right? But that time she said she was busy, asked me to write it myself. Swt.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
To Whom It May Concern:
I am pleased to offer this letter for a scholarship award on behalf of Wong Kit Yin. I have known Kit Yin for two years, as her form teacher. She has been a student of SMJK Ave Maria Convent Ipoh for five years.
As an active and helpful girl, she will never hesitate to participate or lend a hand in activities carried out in the class. Always cheerful and encouraging to her peers, she lightens up the class atmosphere and brings a smile to her classmate's face. Hardworking by nature, Kit Yin never fails to complete her assignments on time and has always delivered them neatly and without any errors. Over the two years, I have known her, Kit Yin has matured into a girl who is strong and capable. Her talents range from academic to leadership roles in school, yet she has always had time for athletics.
Kit Yin is a netball player in her school. As a determined athlete, she has won many medals for her school's netball team. She has even represented her district in state level netball competition. She has played against Brescia House School from South Africa and Ipswich from United Kingdom. Her team had emerged victorious in both competitions. Kit Yin is always humble of her own winnings and eager to gain new experience each time she plays. At her happiest is when she is learning something new, taking a difficult course, moving beyond the limits of her experience. Kit Yin is also a responsible and outstanding prefect in school. She heads the committee managing the school welfare and has done a good job of taking care of the discipline in school. However, she never lost touch with her fellow students and has always reached out to help those in need. She was also the Purple House Captain in her school. She took part in New South Wales Mathematics Competition. Truly, Kit Yin reflects the spirit of an Ave Maria Convent student, which is being active, mindful and caring.
I have the utmost confidence that Kit Yin will make great contributions to the world as she continues to grow. Kit Yin is an all rounder student. She will not only prove herself in academics, but in many extracurricular areas as well. So, I wholeheartedly recommend her to your University.
Yours sincerely,
PN. ANNE SWINITHA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wow! I'm in the space now. Pull me down pls! LOL. Yea. This is testimonial. Simply praise someone...

2 comments:

  1. so perfect ah ?? o.O ...... wuakakakaaaaaaaaa ~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this testimonial, i seem like quite perfect.
    bt in real life, no! DEFINITELY NOT!
    hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete