Sunday, January 31, 2010

I AM VAIN. HAHAHAHA!

Aiyoyo. Today is already sunday. But my housemates are still in Ipoh.



Again. I'm alone tonight.


After my dinner, i had nothing to do. So...... Hehehe.
Learn how to make up!



I don't know how to put eye shadow. Cause my skin colour is quite dark. Gotta choose the suitable colour to put on. And i chose light purple, darker purple and darker blue...
Here's the result...





*My right eye is with another colour. Failed! Dare not to show you guys. XD*






*Highlighted my nose there. Does it look better?*

I didn't put foundation, eye liner, mascara, blusher, eye brow and etc. All these are because of one word - LAZY!!!! Hahahaha.

Alright, it's time for me to bathe and clean my face now! Hahaha. =)

2 comments:

  1. erm... personally, personally i think cosmetic is utterly unnecessary lo, I prefer girls in natural look ... perhaps, put on a light 1 can be enough ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. this is for dinner 1... usually if i put, also nude make up nia... LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete