Monday, January 4, 2010

AHA!! ^^

~WONG LEE YIN~


I just want to say "Congratulations"!


WHY???
-
-
-


Because CC (my netball coach) is your English teacher for this whole year! Muahahahaha. Dei sei~


Once my sister came back from school today, she said "kah jie! cham lor! CC Chong teach me English!" My first reaction is to LAUGH!!! (very 'gan' summore. HOHOHO)


CC is fierce. CC is hated by lots of AMC students. She only treat netball girls well. (Not really good actually, but at least better compared with other students.) And she complaint that after attending CC's class, her whole body is pain. As CC wants them to sit properly, speak English during English lesson, otherwise will be fined. She said it's damn TORTURING!!! hahaha.

Here's her teachers for different subjects:

PS - ZZF

BC - ANG GUIK HOON

SV - KOO SOK FONG

KH - ZAINAH

MM - LIM GEOK ENG

PJ - CHAN MEI FONG (My PJ teacher from Form 3 - Form 5)

SC - CHEW CHENG GAIK (She's a good teacher! I like her!)

BI - CHONG CHEE CHIN (Xiao mei~ Wish you good luck!)

BM - LAU FOONG HAY (My sister's form teacher)

SJ - MARIANA KOK (She was our netball adviser)

GE - SHANBAGAVALLI (We used to call her 'bawang kari')

STUDY HARD and prepare for you PMR!


~GOOD LUCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment