Friday, November 12, 2010

Yeah!

Yeahhhh~ I'm satisfied with my blog's new layout and header image. Hahahahaha! Have not update my blog for more than a month. Why? What else? LAZY laaahhhh! LOL


My previous blog's background was plain black. And I used different colours in my blog. Now I've changed it to pink. All those words in light purple and light pink in the previous posts can hardly be seen now. So.... IGNORE THEM!




DON'T SCROLL DOWN AND SEE!



Take this as my new blog and this is the first post. Okay??? Hehehe.



Well, these 2 days were damn tired. Because of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization), we've been working like a cow. Next Thurs auditor will be coming to our company. And you know la, the store rooms were so messy and flooded with raw materials and packaging materials. We have to move everything out and organize them properly.


Climbed here climbed there. Move heavy goods out. And yea, we're so strong and muscular now! Hahahha. Although I don't like these kind of jobs AT ALL, working hard together makes me feel good~ THE SPIRIT IS THERE! And I can have the chance to play with trolley and lift. =)


It's 10pm now. Time to bed. Not sure if we still need to continue our work tomorrow. Sigh! Just hope that our company can have more guys to do these jobs. Pity Alexis and Elina too.


Rest well, people! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment