Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clash of Utarians

Went back Kampar today for the netball game of the clash of Utarians. It was held at 2pm.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!


*our medals* ^^



Although we won the game, I played like shit for the game today. Grrrrr! I can't stand for a 20 minutes game. And now I'm having muscles pain. ==


I'm old! I'm fat!


Should do more exercises from tomorrow onwards. Wanna play badminton so badly ler! But it's hard to find people to play with me. Sobbb


After the netball game, my sista and I went to 1425 to visit the leng luissss. Had a great chat with my housemates. And yea. It's all about KPOP! Hahahaha.


Then, we went to Kampar's McD. First time going there. My first impression towards the McD was "why are there so many flies in McD huhh?' =p


Alright, it's Monday again tomorrow. Please burn my company. I don't want to move heavy goods! T.T


Nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment