Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A small gathering ♥

Had a small gathering with Pek Jia today. Like always, our topics are around academics, things happened in Uni, internship, beautifications and.... of course... guys la! Hahahaha.


Pek Jia is getting stronger mentally. Staying and studying in KL has made her tougher. Met an insane woman, people staying opposite her flat committed suicide and etc. Frankly, I can't imagine if I were have to study in other states. I'm so lucky!


How many times I said 'I don't want to study laaahhh! Give up laaahhhh!'?


How many times I cried when studying for exams?


How many days of sleepless night before exams?


All these problems are just too tiny to be taken into considerations when compared to Pek Jia's one. She doesn't even have study week to prepare for exams. There are 2 exams in 1 day. Around 10 assignments in 1 semester.


Utarians, how would you react? Complain?


So Utarians, be thankful.


Feel like vomiting half way chatting with Pek Jia. Not sure if it is caused by this plate of baked minced chicken. Again, I didn't finish my food. =X


No comments:

Post a Comment