Friday, November 19, 2010

19/11/2010

Mon... Tues.... Wed... Thurs... Fri... FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!!


Yesssshhhhhh! Finally, it's Friday today!!!! See... I can update my blog now during working hours, you know I've nothing to do again. I think I can update my blog for a few times in a day. ==


Now, show you what I did in the office yesterday.

*Choki-choki~ Yummy~!*


*Donated 6110 grains of rice (each correct answer will donate 10 grains of rice)*



*I fed a child! With 6 IQ Questions correct. ^^*



*My piece of art (invitation card). Hahahaha*



And you can see the intern students are screaming for help in Facebook! Not being too stressed because of works, but asking for something to do instead of sitting there and goyang kaki.



You'll see me update my blog regularly. Hahahaha. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment