Monday, November 22, 2010

Her Birthday

Was raining heavily this morning. And I was so lazy to get up from my bed. If I'm not having internship now, I would have skipped the class this morning. XD


Cloudy sky... Heavy rain... It makes me blur. When I'm ready to start the car engine, "Ehh? Where's the key???". I got into the car without getting the car key. Pro! Hohoho


Alright, back to what I wanna share.


Yesterday was the 8 poh's birthday (My sister. We used to call her 'xiao mei', but don't know why, I like to call her 8 poh recently). Hahahahahaha. Early in the morning, before going out for breakfast, thought of drinking the detox beverages.



*the taste was terrible!*



I tried very hard to swallow it. Tried twice. Both failed and I vomited. So, I gave up. *pour it away*



After having breakfast, I went for K session with that pabo ("stupid" in Korean). Just 2 of us. LOL. Then, dinner with family at Wong Kok. Purposely have it early, so that we can rush home and watch the badminton men single's final.


*the HUGE birthday milk tea*



*She is just too camera shy*




After that, we walked around De Garden. Guess where did I go???



London Weight Management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Muahahahahahaha! They are having a promotion now. RM18 for the first time. Includes 45 minutes of consultation and 1 treatment. Total duration is around 3 hours. After this, you can decide if you wanna sign their package. Those who are interested can go there and have a try! The promotion is until November only. BE FAST! (Sounds like I'm the ambassador huh? Hahahaha)


Next destination, 100 yen! OMG~! I wanna buy so many things from there! Wanna buy a transparent umbrella that we used to see them in the Korean/Japanese drama. But my parents said NO! ='( Trying so hard to control myself for not to buy too many stuffs. Ended up only got a cup and a digital clock for myself. My mom and sister spent more than me!


Yo! Back home then. Time for watching the exciting badminton game! Was hoping LCW could win the game in order to prove my 'qing bak'. (Cause Saturday night, once I reached home, I switched on the TV and watched the men's double final. Ended up with KKK and TBH losing the game. My friend said it was my fault for watching it. Ridiculous! ==)


Anyway, the first 2 sets of men's single were exciting! I screamed and shouted mad loud! Both Lin Dan and LCW played well! And my dad said "lei hou chou lou ah. lui zai ji ga, si men dit dak mou? lam zai gin dou lei dou zao ah..." Swt! Don't know why, I will only shout when I'm watching at home. Teeheeeee~


After that, we danced! Hahahahaha. Saw elephants dancing before? LOL! Yesterday we sang "Heartbeat" in E-Box. And we were so determined to learn the chorus part. We danced Lucifer, I Hate You, I'll Be Back, Oh, Jiggy and Bbiribbom Bberibbom as well, till almost 1.30am. We had so much fun! Hahahahaha. (These kinds of elephants dances can never show people. =p)


Once again,


Pabo, Saengil Chukka Hamnida~!


Jigumio Shi? Mak ban Shi!
Duguseyo? DONG HO Shi!


Saranghae~

2 comments:

  1. It was really your fault wat.. Ask you go out from your house liao de la.. ><.. Btw, your blog is so so so so active ==

    ReplyDelete