Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sem break starts!


Finally finished my last paper in Y2S3. And that ends my degree Year 2! Muahahaha~





That day I purposely snapped this photo. This stack of notes consists of only 3 subjects. How thick! And so fast, I've finished studying them and sat for the exam. Hahaha






I'd say I put in more effort in this final exam compared to the last few semester. Maybe due to the "surprise" I received in Y2S1. Don't wanna repeat the same thing again. And luckily, I have lots of helpful coursemates who have taught me a lot. Thanks~ ^^





After my first paper, I actually ran home for a 2-day break and this! Homemade chicken soup ^^




*"Hou bou" ahhhh~ Hahaha*





To those who are still having exams, good luck! And nahhhh! Let you have a teaspoon of this chicken soup. =)





Enjoy our sem break!!!! ^^



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wanna sing out loud! FREE~~DOM! Muahahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment