Sunday, May 15, 2011

14/5/2011


Yesterday was so exhausted! Went back AMC (my secondary school) for netball training in the morning. After that, went stadium for badminton in the afternoon. O.O!




We met AMC's badminton coach in the stadium. He played 4 sets with us. OMG! We've been running here and there, forward and backward. So tired! But it was so much fun! Hahahaha.




Stadium is so much better than the hall that I used to play in Kampar. It's bigger and won't have difficulty in breathing due to the small area.



*Sorry for the low quality photo. I used my phone to capture one.*




After badminton, I went for mother's day dinner. Younger cousins gimme my belated birthday present! Hahahaha. Although it's a bit late, I still appreciate the presents. And they are younger than me! Still studying primary school. Feel so paiseh to accept their present. LOL~




I love this! Nice~ (My favourite purple colour ^^)




I can put this on my study table~ ^^




After dinner, my elder cousin sis who just came back from Singapore stayed overnight in my house. Another 2 younger cousin sis wanna follow as well. So, end up 3 of them staying overnight in my house. LOL~



Wheeeee~ ^^




The younger cousin sis is so naughty. After I turned off the light, she purposely snored loudly and said "hharrrmmhhhh~ ngo fen jiok jor" (I've slept.) Hahaha. And this morning, she brought home my bear bear who accompanied her to sleep yesterday night. ==





I complaint to my dad saying that my bear bear at home is getting less and less. Then my dad said "You still want it meh?" Ok lor. Give her. As long as she don't tear the bear bear into pieces. :p


2 comments: