Friday, May 20, 2011

Microalgae Workshop


Went back Kampar for the Microalgae Workshop today. It's a 2-day course and there're lecture and lab sessions.




Lecture sessions, nothing much to share.




Lab sessions! Hahahaha.


These 2 guys are entrepreneurs. They don't know how to use pipette and they look so blur!
(Chin gu, this photo is for you o~ ^^)




They were just so cute and funny! Hahahaha.





Beside them were 2 doctors of philosophy. They were carrying out the experiment professionally, while these 2 young guys were busy washing the apparatus. (Actually the apparatus are already washed.) What a big contrast! Hahahahahha!




Haematococcus pluvialis




Spirulina platensis





Oh yea! Show you guys something interesting. This is what I saw in Block D first floor.




The cat is so brave huh!?




It's really a CATWALK! Hahahaha.




I placed myself in danger while taking this photo! So afraid that it'll jump onto my body.




I used file to protect myself and take photo. Hahahahaha!





I want to save it but I'm afraid of it. =(




Hope that I can overcome this phobia one day. Hehe.

1 comment: