Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Steamboat BBQ on 17/12/2010


It was a short, simple yet memorable gathering before ended my internship in TST Bioceutical.



When I was browsing the photos in my album, I realized that I don't feel like putting any of the photos that we took last Friday up here. Hahahaha



But I have something that was pretty funny to share with you guys. Hahaha.



Look! None of the photos taken between Shi Yiing and Ah Hoe were successful. Too many people disturbing at the back. Hahahaha. And Shi Yiing was afraid that Ah Hoe's gf would saw this.



*First, it was a small ♥*


*A bigger one now! LOL~*


*Elina & Alexis said "Alright. We don't disturb. You can only see our hands"*



No doubt, my colleagues are cute and crazy! Hahahaha.



Does the photo below look like an annual dinner? LOL~


*Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment