Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've lost 1.5 kg!!!

Mentioned before in the previous post that London Weight Management's having a promotion, right? Well, I'm proud to tell you that, Miss Wong Kit Yin is sooooooooo lucky to be chosen to have this free trial! Which means I don't need to pay for it! (only for the first time)



Since I'm fat and greedy, ....



Yes! You're right! I went for it. =p



First, the consultant measured my height and weight. I'm getting shorter!!!! 166.4cm wor!!! How can it be??? *Something's wrong with their scales I guess* But they said it's standardized and there're people coming to check for it every month.



The major problem that caused me having such a huge and plump body is edema! *give you hell* Nahhhh~!



After the consultant found out my problem, she started to use her skills to convince the customer (me) to sign for their packages. They aren't cheap!!!! (Don't need to think also know la...) And I keep on finding excuses to reject. Hahahaha



Next, it's the treatment session. First, I was brought into a room for a 10 minutes steaming. Within a few seconds, I already started to sweat. HOT! After that, the consultant helped me to do a Lavender body scrub, followed by a 30 minutes Infrared Warm Blanket. I'm cooked! =(



Whenever there're people passing by my room, I felt like shouting "Helpppp! I can't breathe~" and I hope that that's my consultant coming in and say "OK~ Time to get up." LOL~ (Actually there's a bell which I can press and call her if I feel hot~ =p)



After it's done, I tried to get up from the bed. But nearly fainted. Blood circulation's too good huhh? Hahahaha. After I took a bath, the consultant brought me to measure my weight again. Guess what? Within 1 hour, I've lost 1.5 kg!!!! It's totally out of my expectation as I only expect for 1 kg. Hahahaha



But, trust me! I'll gain back this 1.5 kg in the next minute as I eat a lot! Next week's gonna have Steamboat BBQ with my colleagues. How can I don't gain weight? Hahahaha.





*Whenever there's a mirror, there's a photo taken*




Free products given by London.

*Body Trim Fluid, Oxy Trimming Gel, Oxygenating Body Scrub and the bag*




I don't even pay a single dollar for all THESE!!!! ♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. I never try for London Weight Management but from your post i can tell they definitely treat their first time customer way better than Marine France Bodyline. Lol~~~~

    That one no free gift at all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. u just lost water, will gain back soon even with normal eating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne: hahahaha. London's emphasizing that they aren't slimming centre but help you in your weight management. they don't use pills. but they use nanotech stuff and technologies to increase your metabolism and detoxification. i found it quite effective la. =)

    Yvaine: en. yalor. have to jaga my eating habit. =p

    ReplyDelete