Thursday, December 23, 2010

I wanna be pretty!


This would be my aim in 2011! Hehehe~


Had a long, nice chat with Yunyi today. She kept on showing people's blog with make up and fashion info in it. And we also discovered that some of our secondary school friends changed so much until we were unable to recognize them!


And suddenly the thought of having a big change over in myself came across my mind.





I WANNA BE PRETTY!!!!!


I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SHOCKED TO SEE ME AFTER SOME TIME!!!!




Wondering why I've got no differences before and after make up. I wish to try double eyelid tape, coloured contact lens and fake lashes!!!!



But of course, these are not the most important thing that I want. What I want for now is to have a healthy skin! So, I'm gonna be hardworking and take good care of my skin from today onwards! *see how many days I can stand la hah. Hahahahaha*


2 comments:

  1. sure u will be very pretty ^^
    Be confident and be pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. miss you!!! gonna meet in few weeks time ♥

    ReplyDelete