Monday, June 21, 2010

PUUSSSHHH ARRRHHH~

10am class today
Got myself mentally and physically ready
To fight for a seat in the bus


Once the bus came
The students blocked half of the road
And the bus was forced to stop
At the place where the students expected


Well then, they started to use their skill
That is practising everyday
PUSSSSHHHHHH~!!!!


That time, the bus was just directly in front of me
There were just 3/4 people in front of me.
BUT!!!!
The people from the side and back keep on pushing me


WOW! THEY ARE SO DAMN GOOD IN PUSHING!!!
Feel like shouting
"OOOIII! Stop pushing la!!!!"


And suddenly a force from the left
Caused me to fall to the right *inertia... lol...*
And I termakan the taufu of the guy on my right
I didn't even lift up my head and see who is him
PAI SEH-nya~
Just 55 say sorry =(


Luckily my saviour came after a while
*the second bus*
HIAK HIAK~ I managed to get myself a seat
So happy!


Kaiwen and I decided to walk to uni next time
Since most of the time
Our lectures start at 8am
We can walk to uni at 7.15am
*Hmm sai tong yan bik*


And I prefer walking too
Really don't like to bik
And that's why I don't like to go pasar malam

4 comments:

  1. termakan ppl's taufu ==..
    yik jor u lo... xD

    why dun like go pasar malam wor? @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know who are you?
    your blog didnt show your photo de?

    nt yik jor me.
    is that guy zhap dou.
    hahahahaha. *kidding*
    pasar malam very crowded ler.
    and so hot. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. walk to uni ar? need 30mins ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. My name is wei keat =D

    ReplyDelete