Saturday, June 5, 2010

4 Days Before The Night

Phantom Of The Night- Mysterious Ball Night 2010
Will be held on this coming Wednesday (09/06/2010)


Everyone seems to be so well prepared for this event
Practised make up
Planned to set hair


After I saw the photos shown by my friends
I wish to practise make up too
But my make up set is in Kampar
And I'm lazy to remove the make up too


Without make up
I thought I can still try out my outfit for that day
But, I have only my dress in Ipoh
Heels are in Kampar
How to try?


At the end
In order to make myself to feel better
I tried my dress
I wore it without taking off my shorts
*malas betul kan?*


I went to my mom's room and showed her
This is the first time I show her my dress
Cz I've kept this dress for quite some time
*Otherwise she'll complain that I always buy clothes*
Hoohooo~ I'm so clever de jek
Hahahaha


Looking forward to this ball night
After this, gotta start to study hard d!
*gong har jek*
Cause I'm waiting for the WORLD CUP!
Muahahahahaha!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment