Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Biotech tak bagus

My mom's friend's daughter (so many 's... ==) is studying Biotechnology in UTAR. Now year 1 sem 1. My secondary school classmate told me, she's going to take Biotechnology in UTAR in this coming January Intake.


Wahhh. So many people taking Biotechnology. *mou cheong ngo fan woon la~* Suddenly feel like "kedudukan diancam" tim. But I'm proud that I'm their SENIOR!!!!! Hahahaha. Not because of the name "senior", but I CAN GRADUATE EARLIER THAN THEM!!!! Hahahahaha! That's what I'm waiting for since foundation. Can't wait to graduate you know?!?!?!


Expected to have lots of competitors in the future. Last time when we visited to the job fair in KL, I've already made myself clear that it's not easy to find a job in the future. Plus, Biotechnology field is not so well-developed in Malaysia. What kind of job you expect me to find when I graduate???


I'm active. I feel like dying if I have to stay in the lab for 9 working hours, 5 days per week, 30 days in a month, 12 months per year. I WILL DIE i tell you!!!! So, I've considered thoroughly. The job that suits me the best is ---->>>> FARMER *wink*


Correct what. If I were a farmer, I can apply what I've learnt in the Cell and Tissue Culture Techniques. Insert genes into the fruits to make it more juicy and more colourful. Macam ni tak cukup tau? You still need a skillful farmer *future J-ying* to plant them and ensure that they grow healthily. Hahahaha. I can also apply genetics here. Insert genes into the pests, cross breed them, blah blah blah~ *I also don't know what am I talking about*


OK! It's actually a random post. Do report till sot jor. Gotta continue with it now. See you! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment