Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NO REGR3TS~

sem 3 result is released!!!!

tis morning around 10sumthing, i was still having my sweet dream... i received a sms from hl, saying that the result is released! omg... i jumped up from my bed immediately and rushed to my laptop to check the result...

PHEW~ luckily the result is not too bad... WELL DONE 1425 and AMCians!!!! congrats ya... yunyi, suetteng, karyee, kityee, joyi, wanxi, lingli, joyce... im proud of you all.... of cz i wont forget my coursemates... congrats to u all too~



yeah~ my first 4.0 ^.^



although i managed to get 4.0, i had only 3 subjects in this semester... i got 4 flats for my 1st and last time.. (degree wont have the chance to get 4 flats d.. )hahaha... but i cant apply for scholarship, cz my cgpa is only 3.78... i cant even get 1 cent... sob... nvm... still can apply for ptptn loan...


yeah~ we have ended our foundation with no regrets!!!!

degree, we're coming!!!

10 comments:

  1. haha.. thanks... same to u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad -.- how only consider good wor 4.0 de...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u really wake up so early to post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiunz...
    im satisfied with my result la...XD

    Y.Q.Songen...
    the time n date r wrong...
    dunno hw to correct it...
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoho~~belanja belanja...haha..congrate lar..n dun forget to belanja me n weiyin ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratez worr..
    celebrate!!!!
    hahaha..man seh~

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaya...
    yunyi belanja...
    yahoooo~
    hahaha... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sik u mai can lor...
    sei oso chi zhu lei...
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete