Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Blog~ hohoho

Hihi... ^.^ Finally i have created my own blog... Hahaha
Actually, this is not the first time blogging... I have created a blog last few months... But it is nt my personal blog... Is OUR blog... Hahaha... How to say? Last sem, we had a subject called Web Page Design... And our lecturer required us to write a blog, so that he will know our process and how much we have done for the assignment...
Now, i came back here... BOREDOM BROUGHT ME HERE~ hahahaha... I'll try to update this blog whenever im free... Hope that you guys will know more about me...
LoV3 y@~~~ muackz....

6 comments:

  1. u writting history ahh..hahaha..web page design pulak..so nm guan shi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. y gals create blog wana add love in front their name de har?
    wey change ur setting to anonymous leh..thn ur hubby can post comment easily..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yunyi... dun tease me la...
    my HISTORY very short onli ma...
    better than the history tat u have been studying from form 1 to form 5...
    am i right???
    hahahahahaa

    LaBeau...
    i like to add 'love' in front ar... cnnt o?
    blek... hahahahaa...
    ehhh.. i dun have hubby la okay...
    dun simply say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally can le..hmm faster post somethg let us comment!haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..ur history nice la..
    i din fall asleep reading it..XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. good... love u dear~
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete