Thursday, May 21, 2009

Korea, Closer Than You Imagine~


Anyeong Haseyo~

Yesterday, there was an event in Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur... The theme is "Korea, Closer Than You Imagine"... Suetteng, Yunyi, XiaoCui, Yanqian, Khimyao and i were took part in this event...

When we stopped at Sg. Buloh to have lunch, guess whom did we see??? .......... is lenglui qing qing!!!!!! hahaha... what a coincidence! i ran so fast towards her... and we were shouting and jumping crazily... (siao zha bo) hahaha... XD

The first thing we saw once we get into the ballroom is ........ GU JUN PYO!!!! hahahaha... we took a photo with the korean F4... (qing, dun jealous ya... =p ) We have also tried some korea traditional games ------> YUN NORI - by throwing 4 sticks to determine how many steps you can take to move and TUHO NORI - throwing the arrows into the hollow posts... We were given korean biscuits for participating in the games...

There was a booth where we can know what's our name in korean... the korean girl written my name in korean on a name card... i also asked for another 1 for my sister, because my sister loves korean stuffs soooooooooooo muchieee.... if she can also get a name card with her korean name, sure she'll be very happy~ =)

Around 3sumthing, refreshment was prepared... Those are the Korean Royal Court Rice Cake, such as Gongju Yeongyang Chaltteok, Satang Jeolpyeon, Injeolmi and so on... (the names of the cakes, im referring to the brochure that i had... haha..)but we didn't get to try even 1 piece... because after we have played all the games and wanted to try the cake, there was nothing left... hahahaha...

There were some performances on the stage... Beat-box and breakdance... wow! that's amazing!! suetteng and i were shouting crazily... the environment is soooooooooooo HIGH!!!! There were also dance performance by "Msia's Wonder Girls" (this attracted many ma latt lou... XD), taekwondo and so on...

We also took some photos with the korean... The korean girls are really pretty... They looked nice with their 'dan yan pi'... =) I had a pen, badge and name card as my souvenirs... i've also brought the memories back to ipoh... This memory will be in my heart FOREVER!

When i back to ipoh, i showed all my souvenirs to my sister(since only she is interested in korean stuffs.. haha...) she's so happy that she got the name card... im happy too~ =) i let her try the korean biscuits, she said not nice.. haha... i had a nice chat with her at night... After that, we went to bed.. Around 12am, my dad came back... i thought that he don't know im back to ipoh, because he expected me to be back on friday morning, so my sister and i decided to pretend that i haven come back from kampar... she used blanket to cover me and put pillows on top of me...

But when my dad came into our room, he just took away the blanket and the pillows on top of me... my sister and i cant stop laughing.... hahahaha... my dad said, he knew that i was back because my luggage was in the living room... Opsss... hahaha... after that, dunno wats wrong with us, my sister and i spoke in korean(we dunno how to speak, just simply say) we spoke and laughed, spoke and laughed... cz we also dunno what we were talking about... hahaha...then we went to disturb my brother, kept on speaking in korean... my brother said, we are crazy... hahahaha... In the end, we went to bed at 1am... hahaha... =)



*~Korean F4(my 'jin fan'...)~*


*~after playing YUN NORI~*

*~Beat-box~*

*~Breakdance~*

*~Traditional musical instruments~*

*~Korean lenglui~*

It was really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Korea, Closer Than You Imagine!!!!

Kamsa Hamnida~

6 comments:

  1. no picture..
    hahaha..let me teach u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...
    stupid photos...
    cnnt be moved...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bcz of the stupid owner..XD
    now got dy..
    nicer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahem...
    is the program cacat ler..

    ReplyDelete
  5. blame de programme pulak..
    swt///
    dun write blog la..
    go play wif ur sis la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @#$%^&*@#$%^&*
    speak tamil to u then u'll noe...
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete