Friday, June 17, 2011

FYP


FYP Project.
I got it! Teeheeee :))))
The feeling was so great as if an orphan is being adopted!



And you can see the changes of my feeling in these 2 weeks.



Which title to choose? =(



Chose the title. But what am I supposed to do with the title?



Waiting to be called up for the interview



Yes! I got it! ^^



I chose Dr Wong's titles as my first and second choice. For my first choice, Dr Wong told me that quite a number of students chose it too. Furthermore last year seniors have already worked on it. Is this the reason he don't give me my first choice? Anyhow, I got my second choice which is quite interesting as well! I'm satisfied with it! =)



Molecular Cloning of effector gene AvrPto from Pseudomonas Syringae



In the first meeting, Dr. Wong gave me a pretty good impression. He is such a nice supervisor that he explained the project to me patiently instead of throwing me questions regarding the project. At least he gave me a brief idea of what am I supposed to do. XD Sooner or later, he'll send me some journals too. How good is him!




Gonna search for journals whenever I'm free. Must work hard and score well for my FYP!



All the best in this final year, my dear coursemates! ^^

1 comment: