Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Holidays"

Attended some lectures on Monday and Tuesday. Biochemistry and Cell Metabolism seems to be quite tough. Sigghhh. But we'll never forget to have fun in the class.


Now, let me introduce my friends to you all.


Esther Yeoh Kai Wen (Ester)
Carbo Leong Hann Lum (Carbohydrates)
Nucleic Wong Kit Yin (Nucleic Acid)
L.Lee Yin Huan (Lipid) [LL means Leng Lui as well. Haha)
Amide Toh Saw Yi (Amide)



Okayy. You can say that we are insane, cz we never be normal before. Hahahahaha!



Went to Ipoh with my coursemates today and had a K session. Fun! Lots of potential singers in my group! Most of the time, I can hear them saying "Ehhh. Why the singer's still singing? Off the audio." But actually the audio is already off. It's their own voice! LOL. See! Some of them are going to take part in the UTAR 2nd Karaoke Competition. I'm here to wish you guys best of luck! Gar yao!!!! Heeee~


Tomorrow don't have classes again. But I'm not going to stay in my hostel for the whole day. Will be playing basketball with friends in the morning and steamboat in the evening. Yeahhh! Serious Serious! Next week's gonna study hard! Ha!


Night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment