Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/01/2010


Tomorrow's gonna start my Year 2 Sem 3. As usual, I will only back to Kampar a day before. Hahahaha.



Kampar doesn't gimme any memories other than a place to study and I don't like to go back Kampar. Somehow, this time, I feel a lil bit excited. Hahaha. Maybe because I've not seen my friends for a few months due to the internship last semester. Or maybe I miss the time eating, laughing, talking and making noise with them in the hall during lectures =)



Just finished cleaning up my room with the help of my parents. Wanna see how clean and tidy it is? Sorry, no picture! Bring me present and visit me in 1425 laaahhh! Hahahaha.



I feel comfortable staying back in the same old house with my dearest housemates! Will be lepak-ing with them later on as we are so free today. And we'll be having steamboat bbq in this coming week. DON'T JEALOUS! Haha!



*Remind me to study hard this semester. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment