Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LOST~

Who am I?
What am I doing???



Since last Mon after I got back my enzy test 1 paper
I started to question myself
Did I choose the right course???
Is the subjects getting tougher
Or it's my own problem???


Last sat was the genetics test 2
And this morning was the molecular bio test 2
I have no confidence in answering the Qs at all
I guess I'll die badly in this sem
Which is not what I want


People always say "Can de la. You're so clever."
It might be a compliment
But it's a pressure for me at the same time
I'm not always the best
So please don't put too much hope on me
I'm just lucky if I scored well in the paper


I can feel that I did badly in my tests
Did badly in the reports
*My lucks are depleted. Can I refill them?*
Perhaps I could do better in the remaining lab tests and reports
I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT ANY SUBJECTS!!!!
*i'm not joking okay! *


Genetics lab test on this sat
4 reports, 1 assignment + presentation and 2 lab tests next week
2 reports, 1 lab test and 1 midterm in week 13
24 hours per day is totally not enough for me
I STILL NEED TO SLEEP LARRHHH~
Why my uni life is fulled with assignments, reports and tests???
I wonder how I can stand until graduation


Tonight is the only night that I set myself free!
It's time to bed on! Night people. Have a sweet dream~ =)

2 comments:

  1. Just don't force yourself too much, don't say you are lucky to score well in the exam, you also put a lot of effort in it.
    Don't hesitate and keep questioning yourself about am I choosing the right course, every course also has its own drawback, don't lose to it and overcome it. You are not alone, we are all around you and be your supporter.

    ReplyDelete