Friday, August 20, 2010

20/08/2010

Had my enzymology lab test today.
Mana ada lab test lasts for 2 hours one?
Mana ada lab test needs to draw 4 graphs?
Mana ada lab test got 20+ questions one?
Most of us don't have enough time to complete it
The whole paper was 100 marks
After converting, the lab test only contributes 6%
SWEAT~ lll....
But luckily, I'm still alive~ >.*



After that, on the way to cafeteria, we saw biomedical science students presenting their fyp. So, we went inside and geh po. Well, we dont und what are them talking about. Hahaha. The scientific terms that I heard long time ago, appeared on the slides again. Apa Staphylococcus la, Gram positive Gram negative la. Okkk ouuu~ Don't know how will it be when it's my turn to do the fyp. XD



Yesterday was our poster exhibition day. I would say it was quite successful. Muahahahaha.


*~Our poster~ Our sweat~ Our tears~ Our blood~*

OUR MASTERPIECE!!!!! ^^


*~The Lengluisssssss~*

*~The future biotechnologists~* spot me spot me

*waiting for more photos to be uploaded on facebook*

Alright, it's time to study for ATC and PTC lab test tmr. Next week gotta hand in PTC report on Tues, Enzymology test on Wed, ATC report on Thurs. Tell me, which one should I do first???

*p/s: I got an industrial training placement in Ipoh. Yahoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment