Saturday, March 13, 2010

Craving for Pressieeee~

Time: 10.30 am
Date: 13/03/2010
Venue: My Ipoh House


"Pos Laju van came"

Jying: (Wow. He's holding a parcel! Is that my birthday present? By my friends from overseas?)


Yea! I'M DREAMING!!!!! zzzzzz
*As you can see, this happened in the morning. The engine in my mind has not started to function.*


He said: "Wong Mun Fai~"


*Pling Plang*



My hope is broken. (san sai) SOB!


How I hope the parcel that I received just now is mine! IT'S AN IPHONE!!!



Maybe recently, I have lots of friends' birthday fall in March. Have been listening to different types of birthday celebrations, planning how to celebrate friends' birthday etc. And my brain is fulled with the words "present", "birthday cake" and so on.



I like to receive presents!
I enjoy the process of unwrapping the present wrappers!
I want to know what is inside the wrapper!



I'm waiting for my birthday to come!
but I do not want to get old~

Do not want to fall into the range of 20. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment