Monday, March 1, 2010


I felt that it's hard for you to please someone.
Whether the person that you pleased is going to help you or not?
You gotta see his/her mood.
If I have a choice, I try not to please people to do things for me.
Firstly, I do not want to see people's "lian se".
Secondly, I do not want to owe him/her anything.



Sometimes, we do not need to disclose ourselves too much.
If you keep asking me about myself and in turn
You keep yourself in a box
Why should I let you know so much about myself?
It isn't fair, you know.



Also, people say that tears is the strongest weapon for women.
Okay. I agree with it.
Sometimes, when we see people crying
Our tears might drop out automatically too
But, GIRLS! Bear in mind.
If you cry too often, you will cause aversion.
Do not need to cry because of small matter.
We aren't that weak okay!




I have been called 'tao fu' by my basketball coach in primary school and described as soft as a cotton by my netball coach in secondary school.


But now, I'm not as soft as you think. Both physically and mentally. I'm getting tougher! Why can't you? I hate to see people acting weak and innocent, especially girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment