Friday, February 12, 2010


Yea~ Decided to skip moral lecture today. So, we only attended chemistry practical class.



We were all in holiday mood! No one read the lab manual before class and we even played in the lab! HAHAHA~



*sawyi was playing with the ice! LOL!!!*


*1 punggung boleh duduk 4 kerusi?*

*The answer is YESSHHH! BOLEH!!! =) *




*This is how i sit in the lab when i was in secondary school. ^^ But I'm not the one in this photo*

*Filter paper can also be used as drawing paper. HAHAHAHA~ Drawn by kaiwen*




*I transformed HIM into HER. ^^ *




After that, while waiting for the benzoic acid to recrystalize, kaiwen and I spinned the chair sampai pening kepala. Siao zha bo~ ^^ We finished the experiment fast although we were playing at the same time. Hahaha. =)





.......



.......



.......





Do you believe that I haven't buy any new year clothes??? Don't believe? Really de lerr... I havent' buy any new clothes...



Went to a few boutiques just now, spotted a few clothes and a bag.




*Nice right? The price lagi NICE lor.*




Bought 2 shirts and a pair of shorts. HOHOHO. I'm satisfied with the clothes bought~!




But hoh... When I was trying the shirt, I thought of something. I left my belts and a pink shirt in Kampar!!! *fist hitting the other hand's palm*



Without the belt, my new year clothes look... 'zhang gam dit'... SOB... And I thought of wearing the pink shirt during cny de. Haiz. =( Nevermind la. Tmr M&M. See how can I 'bou gao'...





Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment