Saturday, February 13, 2010

~KIT YEE, KE XIN and TERENCE~



Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's day~!!! ^^



......

......

......

......



Alright, apart from that, the purpose of writing this is to express my feeling~!



FIZA added me in facebook! She also sent me a message, asking me if I still remember her. OF COURSE I DO! ^^ I thought I should be the one who ask her this Q. LOL


*Fiza* She looks like a Chinese right? XD

She was a netball player from RPS. We were 'enemy' in the court. HAHAHA. Cause in most of the competitions, the 2 teams in final are usually AMC and RPS. We get to know each other through netball competitions.


I found other RPS netball players in fb too, like Nas, Farah, Unna and Myza... Added them already~ Heeeeee~ As I was studying in a chinese school, I do not have much malay friends. So, i
do appreciate them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment