Saturday, October 3, 2009

Muet Course (Day 3)~

Third day... Nothing special to write about... Same like last 2 days... But we did forecast paper today... The speaking test paper was quite hard for me... Can't think of the points to support my stand... I didn't do well in this component... =( Overall, i got only 182.9 marks for this forecast paper... At the border of band 4... Hope that i can do better in the real MUET test...

I'm kinda worry for listening as we only spent 2 hours in this component out of 24 hours of the course... I can't catch the points... We were wondering is our answer must be exactly the same as the marking scheme... If the answer given is 'bring down the crime rate' and my answer is 'decrease the crime rate'... Is it acceptable? Someone asked "surrogate mother"... And her answer was just ' ohhh... that's a problem.." So, what does it mean? Not acceptable? Confused...

In short, i'm really worry for all the 4 components in MUET exam... Luckily i have joined this preparatory course although we suffered alot in these 3 days... [That 240 bucks should be used to buy clothes... hmmpphhh]...At least i have a clearer image of what it is about and i get to experience the way it is conducted...

Yeah! Finally can go back ipohhh... My Home Sweet Home~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment