Friday, October 2, 2009

Muet Course (Day 2)~

BLOGGING TIME~ This morning, yunyi and i only had 4 pieces of biscuits as our breakfast... It did not fill even 1/4 of our stomach... But, we were really fulled after we reached EDK2... You know why? We were fed by an essay... ><

Today, most of the time have been doing speaking... It was quite challenging... But, at the same time, i started to worry for the real speaking test... 2 minutes is really not enough for me to prepare the points for individual presentation... (pray hard that i won't be candidate A in the real test...) Time always fool us... The 2 minutes used to prepare the points passed so fast but why the 2 minutes used to present the points passed so slow? They are also 2 minutes what... Why why why?

Before we ended our class, AGAIN, we gotta do an essay! Urrrggghhhh~ Vomit! I hate essays so much! I think the number of essays that we have done in these few days is definitely more than the number of essays that i have done for the past few years... LOL... (Tmr gotta do essays againnn!!! Faint~) I have the phobia of writing essays... MAMA MIA~

And, "surrogate mother"! I want to wash your brain! Don't remember my name so well, please... You have been calling me for sooooooooooooooo many times today to answer the questions... I purposely do not want to give you my christian name as i noe, it is easier for people to remember my name... [Call Joyce, James and Krystle la... hahahaha... ]

Joyce, James, Krystle, Yunyi and i enjoyed our dinner and had a nice chat at Forest (Am i correct? 'Purple forest or what? I can only remember the word 'Forest') LOL... We were arguing whether it is Forest or La' Foresta... Hahaha... We don't feel like going for that course tmr... But, we have already paid for it... Too bad... This course is really torturing... ><... Not because of the subject itself... But, because of the "surrogate mother"!!! Make us so stressed!

Finally, 2 days have gone... Tmr is the last day... I want to go back to Ipoh!!! =(
* "Nii kushuvittiya? Nattam addikithu..." Hahahahaha! [Tamil... Taught by mirohsha, suganti and chia woon while waiting for others to finish their essays... Hahahaha]

2 comments:

  1. luckily my name not easy 2 rmb..
    dat's y she owaz skip me..
    bt dunno is a good news or a bad 1..
    seem like being boycotted ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... she called u as well...
    i thk she can remember the ppl fr our row quite well...
    especially joyce... hahaha

    ReplyDelete