Friday, February 18, 2011

This one whole week


Modem, when are you coming back? I can't online for the past whole week. After all, it wasn't too bad though. I can spend more time with my friends =)



On the Valentine's Day, I had a BBQ session with my coursemates. Then, rushed home for the second session. It was known as the Single Alcoholic Party. Haha. Celebrated kityee's birthday as well. 8 people gathered in one small room. So warm~ ^^



Happy 21st!



Cheerssssss~




Got a few horror movies from yunyi on Tuesday. Suprisingly, I watched 3 movies in a week. Nightmare on the elm street, resident evil and karate kid. Nightmare was scary! Luckily yunyi was beside me when I watch. =)




On Friday, I cooked in Kaiwen's house. Hahaha. It was my first time cooking dishes other than instant noodles and fried egg.


I hate this vege very much



Not going to tell you which one was cooked by me. Hehe




Oh yea, we had a recruitment drive for Biological Science Society on last Mon, Wed and Fri. Recruited more than 50 members I think. ^^ And this is our board! =p





Played badminton with coursemates before I went back to Ipoh. Seriously, I like badminton more than other sports now. The following weeks will be busy like hell. Hopefully I can still have time to exercise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment