Sunday, July 11, 2010

Told you guys at the very beginning
This sem is super duper tough right?
After Molecular Biology, Genetics and
Enzymology midterms
Finally I can go shoppinggggggg!!!!
OOOHHH YESSSSHHHH~ ^^



Bought a few clothes yesterday
But no new shoes for me
Although my mum asked me to look for new shoes
I'm more interested in looking for clothes
HAHAHAHA~



So damn heng fen~!!!!
I wanna go out with friends weeyyyyy~
Then I can wear my new clothes *hiao dao*
CYY, when are you free??? =)
I wanna ban leng leng and go out with eeeeuuuu~



Just now when my mum helped me to iron clothes
She asked me which are the few clothes that I wanna bring to Kampar
Cause next week I'm going to Cameron
Should wear nicer
But I don't have time to M&M
Don't know which one to wear
Hou fan ar Hou fan ar *actually I'm showing off*



HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I decided to keep my new clothes for the next outing
HIAK HIAK~ XD



Okaayyyy larhhh.
Gotta go back Kampar now.
SPAINNNNN GOOOOO~!!!! ^^
*netherland please fan ho lan*

1 comment: