Sunday, May 30, 2010

JAM JAM JAM~ strawberry jam?

The 2 weeks of sem break finally ended
Short Short Short!
Shorter than a dwarf


Anyway, today gotta go back Kampar
And get ready to start the new sem


Left my home at 6.45pm
Reached kampar home at 8.15pm
Yea. 1 and a half hour


The cars moved and stopped
At Gopeng area
There was a BUS PEKERJA beside my car
The workers were squarting down at the staircase
Staring at me


So uncomfortable
Cant have people staring at me
So I moved my car forward
Or let the bus to move first


Luckily I'm not driving a manual car
Otherwise my legs will definitely cramp
And I have phobia towards manual car
Cause of the small accident happened last Thurs


I forgot to check the gear before starting the car
In the end, the whole car was thrown forward
AND HIT THE WALL!!!!
MG~ What a memorable experience!


*p/s: I'M IN YEAR 2 NOW!!!! EEEUUHOOOOO~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment