Monday, September 28, 2009

English is always my weakest subject~

How should i improve my english??? I have just viewed my friends' blogs... The english that they used in their blogs are soooooooo good... Comparatively, mine is just like UPSR standard... =(

And 1 more thing... I'm going to sit for muet exam on 7/11... Yet, my vocabulary is so limited and im not well prepared... Help~ Kinda worry for my muet exam now... Hope that i can get at least band 3... And good luck for those who are taking muet exam in this sem...

♥Best wishes♥

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much. I think your english level is quite good. Just try your best and don't be afraid. Just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur eng so good okay girl!!
    mine is de worst..
    u r my idol now..teach me plsss

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny ar... saya UPSR standard saja...
    u r the one who shud teach me leh... ><
    btw, good luck for ur speaking test on 6/10...

    ReplyDelete